About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Prom, Graduation & once again: HI!

 Prom. Marion, Myself & Charlotte (left to right)

Alo! (HA! Guess what THAT means... Still practicing my Romanian. lol)

It took me a whole lot of time BUT I'm finally BACK B*TCHES! ;-) Just kidding...  I thought - since I took a long break anyways - that I should wait til graduation day & prom.
And guess what? Right now I have some awesome pictures to share :-)

Regarding graduation: Preparing for my finals was definitely more work than I expected it to be. Still, I'm glad I made it & my results are in my mom's words "breathtaking" ;-) I think I could have done better (you know I'm never satisfied - shame on me!), but I'm still glad it's over & I obviously did a good job.

At first I was scared. I didn't want this time to end, to leave my friends etc. But now things changed. Without further information I have to say that some people showed their "true colors" & I'm definitely happy I'm not seeing some of them ever again. People can be mean & say stuff they don't know sh*t about. Marilyn Monroe once said: "When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -->TRUE DAT! I have always been very careful. I do not trust people easily & I'm very suspicious. Right now I'm even more. You need to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff & that's what I'm doing right now.

Besides that I am finally FREE - some might refer to it as "unemployed" ;-) And NO - I don't know what's next. Thanks to my A levels I can actually do whatever I want & I'm hopefully able to get a scholarship as well. My only problem is that I have way too many different things I'm interested in. If I want to apply for Cambridge though I have to make a decision NOW (deadline: October 15th). I'll keep you in the loop since I have a lot of time on my hands now & look up everything :-) Either way I will take a year "off". Try to travel (Canada & finally Romania), get my driver's license (yupp.. still didn't get the chance to do that -.- don't ask..), do internships & continue working at my old job.

Let's get to the important stuff though ;-) Prom & graduation day. It was actually pretty cool & I'm glad Marion, Charlotte, Mom, Dad, my godmother & later also my two cousins were able to make it. I seriously had a blast.. And excuse me sounding cocky, but I looked BOMB. I'll post some pictures & put some information about my outfit & make-up beneath. BTW - for the first time I wasn't the one doing every one's make-up, my daddy actually did mine :-D

ENJOY! I love you & promised myself to post AT LEAST every other day.

Thanks for reading! 

Love, Lea.

P.S. What do you guys think about videos? A lot of people were asking me to do make-up tutorials and stuff to upload them on YouTube but IDK :-/



Here we go...
 My father caught me off guard... Practicing for my English finals.

 Last day of school.. me & my Jenni-boo!

 Now that dress is KILLA isn't it? lol



 
Proud parents.

I love my mommy.

 Daddy!

 :-D

 Finally some goofy pictures!

 Woop :-)



 That's a fav actually!

 I don't know what we were doing...

 NOW this is what it looks like if you're trying to strike a "Beyoncé-pose"!!!



Oh, how I love thee...

That should be banned... ;-)

 Make up:
- L'oréal Paris Indefectible Make-Up (145 Beige Rosé)
- L'oréal Indefectible Concealer (Beige)
- L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Poudre Fixante Universelle
- L'oréal Paris Blush Perfect Match (240 Brun Soleil/Sunset Brown)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara
- Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes (I think it's number 205)
- L'oréal Paris Indefectible Lip Liner (703 Fuchsia Fever)
- L'oréal Paris Color Riche (297 Red Passion)


Dress: P&C
"Cape": P&C
(No comment on the price though... should be banned as well! ;-))
Earrings: Fabiani, yellow gold + freshwater pearl
Ring: From my grandmother, yellow gold + little diamond. 
Ring/Bracelet: (don't know what it's called actually...) Asos.com
Shoes: Gabor (and yeah.. I was actually wearing flats. Judge me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment