About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June Favs



Alo!

Better late than never I guess...
Thought I'd share some of my "June Favs" with y'all. Enjoy! :-)

Yours, Lea  


Hair:

 1.) Dove Repair Therapy Hitzeschutz Aktives Schutz-Spray, Regenerierende Haarkur (Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defence Heat Activated Protect + Shine Mist, Treatment Mask)
Got this new Dove heat defence line & I have to say it's amazing! Both, mask & mist... I think they also have shampoo & regular conditioner but I'm happy with these two as well. :-)

2.) Klier Leave-In Spray Volume, Shampoo Volume (Don't know whether available outside Germany)
Got this shampoo & kind of "leave-in-conditioner-spray" from my hairdresser. It's basically for volume, really does its job plus you only need a small amount of product which means you'll be able to use it for quite some time. 

  3.) Gliss Kur Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Haarspitzenfluid Anti-Spliss. (Don't know whether this is available outside Germany either...)
Now this is some hair serum you put in your ends. I cannot say how much I love this! I've always had problems with split hair ends & I just don't have 'em no more! AWESOME!  

4.) Blonde Highlights.
My new hair color :-) Well actually it's just some blonde highlights. They look natural & fun. (Somhow only my Macbook was able to make them visible... not my Nikon :-/)

Face:

5.) Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Tägliches Waschgel (Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash)
 I usually use Garnier when it comes to my face but I recently fell in love with Neutrogena. It's not only doing its job but also smelling delicious! No pimples for me no more. ;-)

Make-Up:

6.) L'oréal Studio Secrets Professional Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer, L'oréal Perfect Match Peach Blush For Medium Skin Tones (Sunset Brown 240), L'oréal Color Indefectible Velvet Powder 24h Hold (Endless Chocolat 012)
My new & beloved L'oréal goodies! I definitely found my favorite blush ever... It's almost a bronzer. The eyeshadow really does what the ads promise: It stays on forever without smearing. The primer is great for oily skin. Just use 3 little drops & put them on your forehead, nose & chin. Done.

Music:

7.) Beyoncé - 4, 4 Deluxe Edition
Being known as an official Beyoncé-Stan this had to be in my June favorites! Her new album "4" - of course the regular Edition AND the Deluxe Edition. I couldn't wait for this album to be released on June 24th [in Germany... 4 days before America! HA! ;-)] Been listening to this ever since then. I love ALL tracks. In my opinion it's one of her best albums (even though all are pretty much GENIUS!) just because it's raw & bold! LOVE IT! Everybody go buy! --> Fav tracks: I Care + I Was Here.

Books:

8.) Siri Hustvedt: The Summer Without Men, Sue Monk Kidd: The Dance Of The Dissident Daughter
First of all: People that know me, know that "The Dance Of The Dissident Daughter" is not only this year's "June Fav" for me.  I read it several times & it really helped me A LOT. I just happened to read it again this month because I felt the need for it & I thought this way I could share it with you guys. It answered a lot of questions I needed answers for. This book changed my life & I really urge every woman to read it! As for "The Summer Without Men": I just bought it recently & I absolutely love it! Another book every woman should read at least once in her life. Actually you should read all of Siri Hustvedt's & Sue Monk Kidd's books/works. They are both GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment