About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just my F.O.T.D. :-)

Used: L'oréal Studio Secrets Professional Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer, L'oréal Indefectible Concealer, L'oréal Perfect Match Powder (C3/K3 Rose Beige), L'oréal Blush (240 Sunset Brown), L'oréal Voluminous Mascara Carbon Black, Essense Pocket Beauty Glamour To Go Eyeshadow, Maybelline New York Gentle Precision Eyeliner (33 Black), L'oréal Made For Me Chocolate Nudes Lipstick (279 Moka & Chocolate)

Just plain old me & my "Face Of The Day". I'll post again tomorrow [actually later TODAY] & I have some exciting news to share very soon... hope this really works out though!

Yours truly & sleepy, Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment