About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Timpul vindecă orice rană. - Time heals all wounds.



************************************

Hey there dolls :-]

I'm sorry for my lack of posts [AGAIN] but I had plenty of stuff to do: I am going on vacation tomorrow plus I had a lot of organizational stuff to do since I am moving the week after coming back from my trip. [BTW: I will upload another post today which actually 'contains' my holiday destination...]

Anyways. The pictures above were taken at my grandma's two weeks ago. My mom & me for a couple of days. It is always lovely to be around your family or loved ones if you need a break from everything & some time to recreate.
I have another post coming up with pictures from my mamaie's and will probably upload it tomorrow morning.

I was wearing a quite casual outfit: Jeans, top and one of my favourite cardigans [mainly because it goes with nearly everything].
As for my shoes I was wearing a lovely & comfortable pair of wedges. Also, I am very proud of my 'self-designed/combined-necklace(s)' ^.^
The little cross is from my mom [she got it for her confirmation], the 'Star of David' was a gift she got me in Jerusalem & the hamsa is from Morocco [even though I bought it in Cologne a while ago].
I hope you enjoyed the pictures & above all my tata's roses!!!!!
Yours, 
Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment