About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello Brooklyn!

"Like a mamma you birthed me, Brooklyn you nursed me
Schooled me with hard knocks, better than Burkley
They say you murked me by the time I was 21
That sh*t disturbed me, but you never hurt me
Hello Brooklyn, 
If we had a daughter, guess what I'mma call her: Brooklyn Carter
When I left you for Virginia it didn't offend ya
[...]
I love your corners, I'm half your soul
Hello Brooklyn."
- Jay-Z



Bună!
This is just a little OOTD/EOFTD-post.
Enjoy!  
BTW... I have always loved Jay-Z BUT since I saw him live [Marion and me attended the "Watch The Throne" concert in Frankfurt] I am obsessed. He's one of the best rappers alive. Hands down.

Yours,
Lea.
***

What I wore:
• "Brooklyn-Shirt"
• Maxi skirt from H&M
• Ankle boots from H&M
• "Cross Necklace" from Fashionology 
Fragrance:
• Beyoncé "Pulse"

 • Earrings: DIY - my grandfather bought the material I used.
Left "hand": random silver bangles from my momma, cross bracelet from my grandma, nazar bracelet from Turkey, my tata's old watch; ring: bought at the bazar in Zenica, BiH. 
Right "hand": red hamsa bracelet from Israel, purple hamsa bracelet from Morocco; rings: from my grandma & my mommy.


Make-Up:
• Face: 
- L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional: Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 (in NC20)
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer (in Fair) 
- L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional: Poudre Fixante Universelle
- MAC Studio Fix (in N5)
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in "Peachykeen"
- MAC Matte Powder Blush in "Harmony"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft And Gentle"
Brows:
  -BeYu Eyebrow Gel (in 3)
  • Eyes: 
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft And Gentle" (inner corner & tear dot area)
- MAC Eye Kohl in "Smolder"
- MAC Eye Shadow in "Black Tied"
- MAC Eye Shadow in "Green Smoke" (Lid)
- MAC Eye Shadow in "Ricepaper" (brow bone/arch)
- MaXfactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara (in Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment