About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rest in Paradise Marilyn!


************************************


Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
- Marilyn Monroe
 

Remembering 50 years.
June 1st, 1926 - August 5th, 1962 


I want to use this opportunity to honor one my icons: The great Marilyn Monroe. 50 years ago today the world lost an amazing actress, a stunningly beautiful woman & most of all: a very inspiring lady.
Rest in Heaven Mrs. Monroe.



No comments:

Post a Comment