About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Black Tied - or: Prom 2012.

Bună seara!

Sorry for my lack of posts lately. Work has been really stressful & I had to deal with some bad news concerning some of my friends which kept me quite occupied.
On Saturday I went to this year's senior prom. Some of my friends graduated and I thought I could play dress up and join them celebrating. ;-) 
I can't believe it has already been a year since my own prom.
 I'll stop rambling now. Enjoy the pictures! 

Love, 
Lea.

P.S. I FREAKING LOVE MAC's Eye Shadow in "Black Tied".

************************************




What I wore:
• Dress & bolero from P&C
• Earrings from ebay
• Cross necklace from my mamaie

Make-Up:
Face: 
- L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional: Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 (in NC20)
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer (in Fair) 
- L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional: Poudre Fixante Universelle
- MAC Studio Fix (in N5)
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in "Peachykeen"
- MAC Matte Powder Blush in "Harmony"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft And Gentle"
• Brows:
  -BeYu Eyebrow Gel (in 3)
 
• Eyes: 
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft And Gentle" (inner corner & tear dot area)
- MAC Eye Kohl in "Smolder"
- MAC Eye Shadow in "Black Tied" (crease & outer third of eye)
- MAC Eye Shadow in "Green Smoke" (Lid)
- MAC Eye Shadow in "Ricepaper" (brow bone/arch)
- MaXfactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara (in Black)

• Lips: MAC's "Syrup"
 
Fragrance:
• Chopard "Cašmir" Eau De Parfum

No comments:

Post a Comment