About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

[Around The World #3] Berlin, Germany. 2007.





************************************

Bună ziua!

Now - people are gonna kill me for this. I just couldn't help it. As you see from the title: These pictures are SUPER old. 
It was my first time in Berlin. My dad, Charlotte, Jenni, Jonas & I went for only two days and visited the 'Lord Of The Rings Exhibition' (unfortunately we weren't allowed to take any pictures) at the Filmpark Babelsberg. 
We had a great time & lots and lots of fun! This trip marks the beginning of my love affair with the 'big B'. I freaking love Berlin and will always go back from time to time. It's addictive. 

Yours, 
Lea. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete