About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Start Over.




Alo dolls!

I know I've been M.I.A. for a looooong time. I've been going through some stuff in my personal life. You know: Life, love, life? lol Still, I'm glad I'm back on my feet again after a rough time. : )
I haven't really took any pictures of myself except webcam ones so I'll post them, just for fun. 

The next post will include some pieces of art I did back in high school. I took pictures of them to be able to put them in my portfolio of artwork (yes, what I'm currently working on...), since most of them are too big to carry them around. 

I hope y'all have been doing good. I'll be posting more often now!!!!


Yours, Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment