About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Monday, November 21, 2011

"I'm an artist & I'm sensitive about my sh*t!"

Grade 12.

Grade 8.

Both grade 9.

Grade 11. Make up, clothing, arrangement etc. by me as well.

Grade 12.

Grade 12 & by far my favorite piece. : )

Grade 12.

Grade 9. Dereon meets LD. 

Grade 12.


Alo dollfaces! 

As promised... Some of the things I did back in high school. I'll put them in my portfolio : ) Hope you guys like some of the stuff I kept & collected through the years.. 

All pieces are done by ME, I took the pictures & did the editing etc. Copyright belongs to MOI. : ) 

Yours, Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment