About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet 19.

Baby dogfish. 
I loooove zebra finches!
Like a BOSS.
Little diva...

Aren't they just BEAUTIFUL? I stood in front of that tank for like an hour. They fascinate me. - BTW those are [very small] blacktip & whitetip reef sharks.
Now - THAT'S my homeboy! Look at those teeth! 
Aren't those just gorgeous? They spend 1/3 of their lives sleeping & sunbathing. 
Yupp... I know what I was in my past life: A gundi!
I was about to steal this little guy. :-) 


Alo ladies & gents!

For those who don't know: I turned 19 last Tuesday, August 23rd.

I had a great day. My mom, Charlotte, my dad & me drove to Düsseldorf to visit the "Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum". It was AWESOME, since they have one of my fav animals there: Sharks. Unfortunately the "big" ones weren't much bigger than 70 cm... However, I saw sharks :-) And - of course - other fishes & animals. I've always loved all kind of 'water animals' & back in the day I even wanted to be a marine biologist & learned how to scuba-dive. 

However, after that we went shopping & I got the pleasure to go to a MAC store. YAY! - You don't want to know how much money I spent though. o.O 

Last but not least we met up with Marion & had dinner in a southern kitchen restaurant called 'Louisiana' - their food is THE bomb! Y'all definitely have to check it out - I believe it's some sort of retail chain. 

I thought I'd share some flicks with you & dearly hope you guys liked them. Unfortunately 'just' from the aquazoo.

Much looove to the people [yeah - I'm on my Alicia Keys right now]

Yours, Lea.

P.S. OMG - Unless you live under a rock you should know that my lovely Queen Bee is pregnant with a lil baby Jayoncé. I am SO EXCITED! I really feel like I'm pregnant myself - THAT IS how excited I am. LMAO! I can't wait for this lovely bundle of joy. :-) 

I DO NOT own this - taken from Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. wow those are some amazing pictures x

    lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH :) I really appreciate it. :) I adore your blog btw! Following now xx

    ReplyDelete