About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Some O.O.T.D.s & news.

Alo dolls!
[PLEASE NOTE: I wrote & edited this post about two weeks ago but couldn’t upload it because our internet broke down. As you may know my 19th birthday was last Tuesday… I’m not mentioning it because this post was created long before the 23rd . My birthday post will be up next since I’m planning to post more frequently. Thx]
I know it’s been a while... AGAIN! I’m sorry. No I’m actually not... People keep stressing me about this blog & my posts even though they seem to forget that this is a hobby. I wanted to post but didn’t feel like it at the same time.. I don’t know. The last weeks have been a little rough. [You know those days you just want to stay inside & curl up in your bed?] However, I’m feeling much better now. Besides that I decided on courses [& unis] I want to apply for & this is what I’m working on at the moment. Let’s see how it works out... still, I’m SUPER EXCITED! I’ll start next summer or winter which gives me a lot of time to travel, work & chill. : )  [Even though I can’t wait to finally start with uni!]
Furthermore I finally got  a TUMBLR! Haha! And guess what? I’m super addicted... Here’s the link: http://muchadoboutld.tumblr.com/ It’s way easier to post on there on a daily basis since there’s an app for my iPhone  [NO – I AM NOT always at home & near my Macbook -_- … Actually I ain’t most of the times but whatever] & Blogspot doesn’t have anything like that [haven’t they?] Anyways: Subscribe & check it out! : )
Last but not least I thought I’d share some O.O.T.D.s I lumped together the last week.
Enjoy!
I’ll try to be on here more often – EVEN THOUGH this is NOT my freaking job...
Yours, Lea.
P.S. Sorry for the shitty quality of those pictures... I still need someone to take pictures of my outfits -.- Plus my cam is acting up nowadays. 

What I wear:
Shirt: Primark, Skirt: H&M, Top: H&M, [Earrings: Bijou Brigitte]
I just put some random bangles on my wrist
Picture #1:  Two bangles I got from my mom, Leather bracelet with peace symbol (Six), next one’s from some random store in Freiburg, red Hamsa bracelet (eBay), religious bracelet with the Virgin Mary (eBay) [Left to right]
#2:  Dolphin bracelet bought on a trip to the Netherlands, Hamsa bracelet (Bijou Brigitte), Heart bracelet (Accessorize), Snake bangle a friend got me in Morocco [Left to right]

My newest ‚book-addition’ [SUPER PROUD!]. I bought it at a second-hand bookshop in my hometown. This book box called ‚Marilyn’ contains two books by André De Dienes: Marilyn – Memoirs & Marilyn – Photography.
What I wear
Bag: ZARA, Cardigan: H&M, Skirt: Vero Moda, Top: Vero Moda [Lovin’ the detail at the back. : )]
What I wear
Jeggings: H&M, Top: H&M, Cardigan: Mark Adam New York, Bag: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment