About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stone Rollin'





"To each his own & God for all!"*
Alo everybody! 

I know I'm a little late posting this but I had an awful  lot of work on my hands. It looks like I'll be moving to Jena this August for university and I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT! I haven't been to the city before but my mom, Charlotte and me will go on a trip, visit the university and take a look around the city in about two weeks (we still have to book everything...). I would have preferred a bigger city but Jena seems to be the only university offering the classes I want to attend - PLUS it is close to Prague and the costs for living are not THAT high. :-)
As you can imagine I have a lot to do with work, teaching, getting my stuff together, preparing myself for 2 1/2 new languages, getting my driver's license and in between trying to find time to visit my grandaunt in Canada. Let's see how that works out.

Anyways a couple of weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to go and see Raphael Saadiq - whom I ADORE - live & in concert. It was awesome. :-) I hadn't been to a concert in ages and it was definitely worth it. I love Saadiq and think that his new album is by far his best. The location (an old church) was bloody amazing! I was there with two friends and we just had a great time. Enjoy the pictures plus listen to some good music below - cause good ol' Raphael knows:

>> Listen, you don't call her fat but that girl is stacked
Now come on, she's got my mind
Everythin' is wide, she walk with much pride
Come on, she's got my mind

Top chef and cook with grandma's looks
Now come on, she's got my mind
There was no way to prepare, nothin' I could I see
All I saw was a woman walkin' up to me <<

 ;-)


Love & Peace to all!
Yours,
Lea.

* If you wanna know where this quote comes from watch M.I.A.'s BTS of her video 'Bad Girls' here.
 I might do an entry on this...

 

 ***
 Outfit: 
Jacket: H&M
Shorts: Zara
Oversized jumper: H&M
'Clutch': Vintage
Shoes: Romica

Make-Up:
Face
• L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional: Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer
• NYX HD Photogenic Concealer (in Fair)
• MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 (in NC20)
• L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional: Poudre Fixante Universelle
• MAC Studio Fix (in N4)
• NYX Blush (in Mocha)
 Brows
• BeYu Eyebrow Gel (in 3)
Eyes:
• MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
• MAC Eye Shadow in Ricepaper (lid & brow bone/arch)
• MAC Eye Shadow in Corduroy (crease)
• MAC Eye Shadow in Fig. 1 (crease & outer third of eye)
• MAC Eye Shadow in Goldmine (inner corner & tear dot area)
• MAC Eye Shadow in Black Tied (dusted on top of 'Smolder')
• MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
• Lancôme Cils Booster
• Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes
Lips:
• MAC Lipstick in Syrup

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Lea,
    das war auch für mich interessant.

    ReplyDelete