About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Live fast, die young. Bad girls do it well.






***
"Live fast, die young
Bad girls do it well
Live fast, die young
Bad girls do it well

My chain hits my chest

When I'm bangin' on the dashboard
My chain hits my chest
When I'm bangin' on the radio

Get back, get down

Pull me closer if you think you can hang
..hands up, hands tied..
Don't go screaming if I blow you with a bang"

***

Alo lovelies :) 

I hope you like my Make Up. I was bored and thought I post some pictures of it [Scroll down if you want to know what products I used]. Plus I thought they'd quite fit into the theme of this post...

Now to the important stuff ;) 
M.I.A. finally released her new single & the video for "Bad Girls". YES! Everyone who knows me, knows that I love me some M.I.A. 

I ADORE the video! Putting females in that clothes is more than provocative, so is the whole video in combination with the song and location its shot in. I know some peep won't get it anyways -.- 
She is the definition of a true BO$$! Plus: Doing your nails on top of a BMW driving on two f*cking wheels? I salute her!

This is hands down the most original and best video I've seen in A LONG TIME! 

I have never seen any artist adopt the Islamic culture like that. 
To quote Necole Bitchie:  
"Her crew of  animal-printed-burka-wearing boss chicks take control of a desert racetrack, and show the boys how to really ride out in a beamer on two wheels." [Read her article by clicking here]
 
The video was directed by Romain Gavras and filmed in Morocco. "Bad Girls" is from her forth album set to drop this summer. You should def go get it... I know I will.


Yours, Lea.



*** 
• Eyes: 
MAC 'Rubenesque' Paint Pot, 
MAC Eyeshadow 'Ricepaper', 
MAC Eyeshadow 'Tempting',
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, 
MAC Opulash Mascara in 'Bad, bad black'

• Face: 
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in 'Medium Plus', 
MAC Powder Blush 'Harmony' (Matte), 
NYX Blush 'Mocha', 
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in 'Fair',
MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in 'NC20'

• Lips: 
L'oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Jelly Balm 'succulent'

No comments:

Post a Comment