About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Skater Dress.



Skater dress - TK Maxx
Ankle boots - H&M
Tights - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Waist belt - Aigner
Bag - TK Maxx

Alo dolls : )
This outfit contains two of my newest purchases: A skater dress and a leather bag, both from TK Maxx. My opinion on TK Maxx? I like it since you get stuff cheaper than usual and you get bits and bobs you normally wouldn't in Germany. The only problem is that it's a little bit hit & miss: At times they have a bunch of awesome stuff and then it is just blah... lol Furthermore even though they claim their stuff is "real" I still feel that the quality isn't the best. Anyways I'm completely in love with the dress and the bag (which I have worn every day since I got it).

Yours, Lea.

P.S. Please don't be so harsh on my face... I had to fight with neurodermatitis the last weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment