About Me

My photo
Bonn, Germany
20 year-old blogger from Bonn, Germany with a passion for fashion, styling & make up. I love literature (Shakespeare, Goethe, Dostojewski & Tolstoi are a MUST!), traveling, different cultures & meeting new people. Even though I was born in Germany I'm of Romanian descent & proud of it. I'll be posting & blogging about everything I freaking want.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Days That Remain. Tage die bleiben.






Alo everyone : )

Last Friday some of my friends & me went to the premiere of a German movie called "Tage die bleiben" ('Days That Remain') by Pia Strietmann who is - btw - AWESOME! 
I loved the movie - very touching and with a great cast. I even managed to take pictures of my bestie Kathi with Max Riemelt (one of the hottest German actors around... Just sayin'...) who played one of the main characters in the movie. You can imagine how proud I was that I got a picture as well ^.^ Nice dude! We even got to talk to him. 
The last picture was my O.O.T.D. - in front of the cinema and their Marilyn garage.

If you're in Germany you should def check the movie out!!!! It officially premiered this Thursday.

Here's a summary written by "Toccata Film":
"When novelist Andrea Dewenter dies in a car accident, the lives of her husband Christian, grown-up son Lars, and adolescent daughter Elaine go off the rails. For all three, the few days between Andrea's sudden death and her funeral turn into an emotional roller coaster that eventually shows them the virtue of being a family."  

And the trailer... (in German)


Yours, Lea.

1 comment: